Inventor Portal Knowledge Exchange
The School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (MME) maintains several laboratories and workshops for student and staff use. In order to gain access to these spaces, please complete the following steps: 1. Obtain your zID number and swipe card from UNSW.... UNSW discourages the hybrid model of open access as fees are charged to both the author (for APCs) and the institution (for subscription). Benefits Increased exposure for your work: Enhance the visibility and impact of your research and profile, which can be beneficial when applying for promotions and grants and seeking collaborators.
What is Finance Services? Home UNSW Finance
This is a simplified version of NS Financials which is accessible to all staff using their Z-pass. Financial delegates can access Approvals via the portal, staff can claim expenses and view the status of staff expense claims and also reconcile their university credit card.... Search the Library collection for UNSW Library databases and eJournals. Here you will find links to full text journal articles, conference proceedings and newspaper articles.
UNSW Gateway Future Students - UNSW Sydney
3. Your colleagues now have permission to edit the file and you can work on it at the same time. Sync OneDrive for Business -UNSW to your computer in Office 365 how to set dns on optus yes mobile broadband wifi The FBE CourseFolders is a network location at coursefolders.fbe.unsw.edu.au for file sharing and submission for courses within the faculty. This document covers information on connecting to the FBE
University of New South Wales Records and Archives
My ATAR is less than 5 years old. You can use your ATAR (Australian Tertiary Academic Rank) or equivalent (IB, OP, etc) to apply for UNSW study as long as it is less than 5 years old. For example, if you completed your HSC in 2014, you can still use your ATAR for admission to UNSW in 2019. Use Find a Degree to research the degree you're interested in and what last year's Lowest Selection Rank how to use and access medical management plans childcare You’ll need to use your staff zID number to access the form. We have the staff, resources and networks to help develop the potential of your research, inventions and ideas without compromising confidentiality. You may also wish to discuss UNSW's Intellectual Property Policy, (UNSW IP Policy) with us and how it affects you and your rights. Patenting and Licencing We encourage UNSW researchers
How long can it take?
For UNSW Staff Knowledge Exchange
- ARCHIBUS UNSW Estate Management
- EMU Access UNSW Mark Wainwright Analytical Centre
- Domestic Postgraduate Direct and Deferred Students
- How to Apply Built Environment UNSW Sydney
How To Use My Access Unsw
Open the appropriate StudentXXX folder to access your network home folder within; Windows. Please follow the instructions on the UNSW File Service for Students website Connecting to the Classwork Server. To access the Classwork Server from outside UNSW you will need to connect to the UNSW General Staff & Student VPN (vpn.unsw.edu.au) using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client …
- What is a UniPass? This is a temporary password given to all new students to access myUNSW. You will use myUNSW to accept or defer your offer online and enrol in your classes.
- The UNSW Cutter Research licence will give you full access to the research on the Cutter site and you can request for assistance from one of the Client Services Managers at Cutter, who can help you locate research or provide a reading list of reports.
- Welcome to UNSW Sydney A degree at UNSW is an experience second to none. As a top 50 university, we offer award-winning teachers with global reputations at three modern campuses.
- The UNSW Exchange Email Service is managed by the UNSW IT Group. UNSW IT provides a great amount of information about Accessing the Exchange Email Service and UNSW Cloud Email (Office365) . Read their documents if you have problems.